Privacy notice for the use of the website
(last review 25/02/2022)Hannover Fairs International GmbH, with legal office in Messegelände, D, 30521 Hannover and local office in Milan, Paleocapa 1, tax code and Vat no. 08082840961 (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR“) and applicable national legislation that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
SCOPE OF PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying but does not process special categories/non-sensitive data communicated by you while browsing the Data Controller’s website www.intralogistica-italia.com and specifically:
- Identification data such as name, surname and any e-mail address possibly provided at the time of contact.
Personal Data and Navigation Data will hereinafter also be referred to collectively as “Data“.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed:
- 1. without your prior consent for the purposes of the service and, in particular, to:
- the performance of the contract and/or the execution of pre-contractual commitments;
- use the Web Site;
- providing appropriate technical assistance;
- handling your email contact requests.
- the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller;
- to manage and maintain the website: the interest of the Data Controller refers to the general interest of a company to ensure business operations, including the operation of its website, and any possible efficiencies of the service offered;
- preventing or detecting fraudulent activities or harmful abuses to the website, as well as the exercising of the legal rights of the Data Controller in court and the management of litigation: the interest of the Data Controller corresponds to the legitimate, real and current interest not to suffer damages as a result of others’ unlawful conduct, as well as the constitutionally guaranteed right of action (art. 24 Cost.) and, as such, is socially recognized as prevailing over the interests of the individual data subject;
- for the compliance with legal obligations;
- for the compliance with the obligations provided for by laws, regulations, EU regulations, orders and prescriptions of the competent authorities.
- 1. without your prior consent for the purposes of the service and, in particular, to:
- only with your consent, for marketing purposes, i.e. to send you newsletters on news, initiatives and events of the Data Controller, collected through action with the “Subscribe” button on the website.
MEANS OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data is carried out in computerized mode by means of the operations of collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to electronic and possibly computerized processing. Your personal data is protected in such a way as to minimize the risk of destruction, loss (including accidental loss), unauthorized access/use or use incompatible with the original purpose of collection. This is achieved by the technical and organizational security measures implemented by the Data Controller.
The Data Controller shall process Data for the necessary time to fulfill the above purposes and, in any case, without prejudice to the statutory limitation periods, for:
- 6 years from the collection to send you newsletters on news, initiatives and events of the Data Controller and/or until the exercise of your right to unsubscribe at the link at the bottom of each newsletter, if the exercise of this right occurs before the expiry of the retention period of 6 years;
- no more than 12 months for the management of contact requests via e-mail;
- no more than 7 days for navigation data collected to allow you to browse the site.
ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes of art. 2.A) and 2.B) to employees and collaborators, acting under the authority of the Data Controller, as authorized data processors and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators; to third party companies or other subjects (for example, website providers, professional firms, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their quality as data processors. The updated list of data processors and system administrators is kept at the Data Controller’s head office in Milan, via Paleocapa 1.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Your data may be disclosed, even without your consent, for the purposes mentioned above to control bodies, law enforcement agencies or judiciary who will process them, at their express request, as independent data controllers of the processing for institutional purposes and / or in the light of legal obligations during investigations. Your data may also be disclosed to third parties (eg partners, freelancers, agents, etc..), as independent data controllers, to carry out activities instrumental to the purposes mentioned above.
PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.A is mandatory. In case of refusal to provide Data Controller with your Data, we will not be able to guarantee neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A. The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.B is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters on news, initiatives and events of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller may transfer data outside the European Union. To this end, pursuant to the privacy regulation, the Data Controller assesses the impact of data transfers and adopts, if applicable, the most appropriate safeguards (e.g., Adequacy Decisions adopted by the European Commission or the Standard Contractual Clauses).
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHT
The Data Controller informs you that, as a data subject, if the limitations provided for by law do not apply, you may exercise rights in particular related to:
- obtain confirmation over the existence of any processing of your Personal Data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in a comprehensible way;
- access to these information and, if necessary, the copy of the: a) the source and the categories of Personal Data concerned; b) logic applied in case the processing is performed by means of electronic instruments; c) the purposes and the means of processing; d) the identity and the contact details of the Data Controller and the Data Processors; e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom thd Personal Data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations; e) where possible, the envisaged period for which the Personal Data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; f) the existence of an automated decision-making process and, at least in those case, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; g) the existence of appropriate safeguards relating to transfers of Personal Data to third countries or international organisations;
- exercise the right to withdraw consent at any time, as easy to provide consent and with the same means;
- obtain, without undue delay, the amendment and the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, whether you are interested, the integration of your incomplete Data
- obtain the deletion, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the Data when: a) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; b) the Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which the Data have been collected or otherwise processed; c) if you withdraw consent on which the processing is based where there is no other legal ground for the processing; d) if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; e) the Data have to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; f) Data are referred to children. The Data Controller may refuse to erase them when the processing is necessary: a) to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; b) for compliance with a legal obligation or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority; c) for reasons of public interest; d) to achieve purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes; e) for exercising or defending legal claims;
- obtain the restriction of processing when: a) the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested; b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the Personal Data; c) exercise or defence of legal claims; d) pending verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- receive a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another data controller or the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for lawful grounds to the processing of Personal Data regarding you, even if pertaining the purpose of Data collection; b) to the processing of Personal Data that relates to you for the purpose of sending advertising material or of direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication, by means of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, e-mail and/or traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
MEANS OF EXCERCISE OF RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Hannover Fairs International GmbH in Milan, via Paleocapa 1;
- by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by calling 02 70633292.